Weekly Wrap Up: April 19, 2015-April 25, 2015





Thursday: Book Review - The Archived
Friday: Book Review - The Orphan Queen 



My first purchase at @C2E2! @melissagrey_ #thegirlatmidnight
A photo posted by Amber Elise (@dulivre) on


Thanks Greenwillow  Books and HarperTeen!






 



I'M SO TIRED! Yesterday I went to C2E2 for a day (the husband and I learned that we can't keep up with the young nerds anymore) and I am still feeling the affects! It was a great con this year and it's ridiculous how big it's grown over the past five years, I have a recap post schedule for tomorrow so if you're into posts like that, please keep a look out! 

Husband made the financial decision that we pay entirely too much for cable and internet (looking at you Comcast) and so we're looking at other options for internet. The time being, I have no internet. Womp womp. Luckily, it's 2015 and the internet is all around us (but I'm also lazy). 

I can't wait to show you all pictures from C2E2 guys! I've got to work on my photography skills (clearly), so hopefully I'll be somewhat decent when BEA 2015 (holla Chicago rolls around!


Labels: ,