Weekly Wrap Up: March 15-21, 2015



Monday: [Tag] Would You Rather
Tuesday: Meme - Teaser Tuesday (The Winner's Crime)
Wednesday: Meme - Waiting on Wednesday (Rook)
Thursday: Book Review - Tangled
Friday: Book Review - To All the Boys I've Loved Before






Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater [GoodReads]
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray [GoodReads]
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver [GoodReads]
Delicious Disney Desserts by Pam Branden [GoodReads]



Loop by Karen Akins [GoodReads]
Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole [GoodReads]



Harrison Squared by Daryl Gregory [GoodReads]







This was a pitiful week for me in terms of reading. I don't know why but it took me forever to get through The Winner's Crime. I honestly think I was afraid of it, because I've finished a book within two days since I've finished The Winner's Crime. Once again, sorry I'm not too active on blogger when it comes to commenting and whatnot. I think Sunday will have to be my blogging days, I'm in front of computer for work and I just can't fathom coming home and opening my laptop. My eyes need rest! 

However, I am more active on social media (instagram @dulivre, twitter @dulivre) during the week, so talk to me there!

In happier news, husband and I are actively trying to make our Disneyland trip work this summer. We're 75% we can make this work and I am nothing but excite! In sadder news, I didn't get the promotion I was hoping for at work, but I'm okay. I'll figure out life! :)

Have a great week!


 


Labels: ,